Saturday, December 6, 2008

So here i am to blog the crap outta it

of course my day wasn't up to my expectations, i had my expectations of myself set too hight yet again. well after we parted i walked towards the mall and shopping by myself, how freaking lame is that? I was to be found in Jay Jays hunting through a seeminly endless mountain of t-shirts to find something somewhat tasteful lol.

so i suppose the most intersting thing was the bus ride back home on which i discovered a bus driver who seemed to be "one of the nice ones" as well as a complete dick haha. i.e "one of the nice ones" a little girl got onto the bus not realizing she had no money on her metro card so he says "is it your birthday today?" he repeated this a few times until she finally got the picture and starts beaming at him "heres your birthday present then," he says, hehe. a few stops after that a kid gets on places $2 and asks for a child fare "and how much is a child fare?" he asked gruffly "a dollar forty," says the kid, "then remember next time one dollar forty!" he just about yelled.

wow i guess some people are just really unpredictable huh? so thats it......my day in passing, possibly even to be topped in boringness by tomorow, stay tuned =p

No comments: